Content feed Comments Feed

Super Street Fighter 4 pre-release Impressions - M.Bison

Posted by Blues Tuesday, January 26, 2010

From the limited information that I've been able to take in and from chatting with a few people who played him, Bison has not undergone that many changes at all.


His new Ultra, Psycho Punisher, is absolutely brutal though. It seems to land similar to El Fuerte's Ultra 1, Bison does a low head stomp and lands right in front of them, grabs their face, picks them up and plunges his fist right into his victims stomach then blasts them full of psycho power. Even with all of his short falls and always having the feeling of fighting an uphill battle, Bison was my main in the original SF4 mainly because I loved the (limited as I could hit it) ending a round with his Ultra, the grin on his face and hit boots in my victims chest, so good. As you can see in the below video, Bison is going to stay my main again.

I'm looking forward to any additional changes they do make to Bison in the final version, though if I can hit this Ultra similar to the way I hit El Fuerte's on jump ins this my be enough to get me out of all of the corner traps I always seem to end up in.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Us